Thursday, November 21, 2013

Loveless Poem

The poem Genesis always quoted in Crisis Core.







Loveless
Prologue (Poem)

When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end 當野獸的戰爭帶來世界末日
The goddess descends from the sky 女神從天降臨
Wings of light and dark spread afar 光與暗之羽翼從遠方展開
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting 她引領我們至極樂之地,她不朽的禮物

Act I (Poem)

Infinite in mystery is the gift of the Goddess 神秘的無限是女神的禮物
We seek it thus, and take to the sky 我們尋找著它並帶上天際
Ripples form on the water's surface 漣漪在水面形成
The wandering soul knows no rest. 徘徊的靈魂知道無法安息

Act II (Poem)

There is no hate, only joy 沒有憎恨,只有喜悅
For you are beloved by the goddess 因為你是如此被女神所喜愛
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds 晨曦的英雄,世界的療癒者
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul 翌日的夢有著毀壞的靈魂
Pride is lost 驕傲已經不再
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh 羽翼退去, 結局近了

Act III (Poem)

My friend, do you fly away now? 朋友,你現在飛離?
To a world that abhors you and I?  到一個憎惡你我的世界
All that awaits you is a somber morrow 所有等著你的是晦暗的明天
No matter where the winds may blow 不管風吹會向何處
My friend, your desire 朋友, 你的渴望
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess 帶來了生命, 女神的禮物
Even if the morrow is barren of promises 即使明天是沒有希望的
Nothing shall forestall my return 任何事情也無法阻止我的歸來

Act IV (Poem)

My friend, the fates are cruel 朋友, 命運是殘酷的
There are no dreams, no honor remains 沒有夢想和榮譽留存
The arrow has left, the bow of the goddess 箭已經離開女神的弓矢
My soul, corrupted by vengeance  我的靈魂因為復仇而墮落
Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey 一直忍受著痛苦,尋找生命的盡頭
In my own salvation 在我的救贖
And your eternal slumber 以及你永恆的休止
Legend shall speak 傳說將會訴說犧牲
Of sacrifice at world's end 在世界的末日
The wind sails over the water's surface 風吹過水面
Quietly, but surely安靜且平穩地

Act V (Poem)

Even if the morrow is barren of promises即使明天是沒有希望的
Nothing shall forestall my return任何事情也無法阻止我的歸來
To become the dew that quenches the land 變成露水均霑大地
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies 成為沙礫、海水、天際的一部份

I offer thee this silent sacrifice我奉獻給您這樣無聲的犧牲。

No comments:

Post a Comment